Secrets of the Millionaire Mind is a book written by T. Harv Eker about how to manage your thinking in order to become wealthy. Secrets of The Millionaire Mind: Mastering The Game Of Wealth describes 17 wealth principles for a person who is seeking to be a millionaire. Mostly I’ve written review of books on my re-read list, but I read this book for the first time this year. Secrets of the Millionaire Mind Book Review will help you decide if Secrets of the Millionaire Mind is worth buying or not!
Summary of Secrets of the Millionaire Mind
In brief this book has two parts. In the first part, Secrets of the Millionaire Mind teaches us how to think like a millionaire in order to become one! We learn that there is not such thing as luck and we need to adopt specific beliefs about money if we want to be rich. You will learn how to identify your own money blueprint and how to revise it for more success.
“What is a money blueprint? As an analogy, let’s consider the blueprint of a house, which is a present plan or design for that particular home. In the same way your money blueprint is simply your present program or way of being in relation with money.” — T. Harv Eker
The second half gives you instructions on wealth creation principles that can help anyone build their ideal lifestyle with financial freedom. There are 17 wealth files and each one includes action steps for you to practice in the real world to dramatically increase your income and wealth.
Pros and Cons of Secrets of the Millionaire Mind
Pros: This book will teach you more than just thinking differently. it also tells you what steps and actions specifically to take so that your life changes for better financially. Without a doubt, Secrets of the millionaire mind 17 principles are laid out in a very profound manner.
Cons: In fact, there is no practical strategy to apply to make wealth in this book. At places, the book seems like s self promotion for author’s seminars but that can be his style for advertising his products.Secrets of The Millionaire Mind Book Review Click To Tweet
17 wealth files in this book
In the second part of this book, T. Harv Eker talks about 17 wealth files. And here they are:Rich people believe "I create my life”. Poor people believe “Life happens to me.” ~ Harv T Eker Click To Tweet
- Rich people believe “I create my life”. Poor people believe “Life happens to me.”
- Rich people play the money game to win. Poor people play the money game to not lose.
- Rich people are committed to being rich. Poor people want to be rich.
- Rich people think big. Poor people think small.
- Rich people focus on opportunities. Poor people focus on obstacles.
- rich people admire other rich and successful people. Poor people resent rich and successful people.
- Rich people associate with positive and successful people. Poor people associate with negative or unsuccessful people.
- Rich people are willing to promote themselves and their value. Poor people think negatively about selling and promotion.
- Rich people are bigger than their problems. Poor people are smaller than their problems.
- Rich people are excellent receivers. poor people are poor receivers.
- Rich people choose to get paid based on results. Poor people choose to get paid on time.
- Rich people think “both”. Poor people think “either/or”.
- Rich people focus on their net worth. poor people focus on their working income
- Rich people manage their money well. Poor people mismanage their money well.
- Rich people have their money work hard for them. Poor people work hard for their money.
- Rich people act inspire of fear. Poor people let fear stop them.
- Rich people constantly learn and grow. Poor people think “they already know”.
Indeed Harv here is not degrading or disdainful about poor people but he is talking about the difference between the rich and poor people mindset mainly.
For me, I grew up with principle that you’ve to work hard to be wealthy. But these days, this principle has modified in this digital age that you’ve to work smart. And let your every dollar work hard for you. This statement is very well explained by Robert Kiyosaki too, in his book Rich Dad Poor Dad. You can read my review of Rich Dad Poor Dad by clicking this link.
I like the wealth file no 3. best that Rich people are committed to being rich.
To illustrate, in today’s age, going after the shiny objects is very common phenomenon. And that waters down any commitment. So I’m declaring now that I’m committed to my goals, no more going after the shiny objects. You too can declare for yourself with me here, whichever statement you’re most drawn to, so that your money blueprint reflects rich people mindset. And ultimately you become a millionaire soon.
Important Features of this Book
Surprisingly, you can identify and see your money blueprint after going through this book. Your childhood experiences and beliefs shape your current money blueprint. For instance, which wealth file you identify most with. Which poor mindset you are carrying around for years without even knowing about it? So now Harv gives you practical steps and tips to correct and reset your mindset and money blueprint.
Obviously this book seems very useful when it is used as a part of the seminar program, Harv points out very often. People who want to use it in order to improve themselves should be able to get maximum benefit from this book and that is why they can consider purchasing The Millionaire Mind Intensive by T Harv Eker .
Is Secrets of The Millionaire Mind worth buying?
If you’re not getting what you want, it’s because your Subconscious Mind doesn’t believe that It can happen. The Secret is, if you do what successful people do, then you too will be a Success. How To Get Rich Quickly by Working with Passion and Purpose- Everything else follows from that! With enough discipline & time these methods will work wonders for anyone who applies them sincerely. They come out of T Harv Eker ‘s Millionaire Mind Intensive course which he offers online as well live coaching too. In addition, You can check the information on secrets of millionaire mind website.
In conclusion, The Millionaire Mind is a great book for anyone who wants to gain insight into how millionaires think and make decisions. Even though much of the content is same as many other self help and development books and with no finance techniques but still it makes a good read. Whether you’re close to becoming a millionaire or just want to learn more about the mindset of someone with wealth, this book will help you become smarter and wealthier in your own way!
You can get your copy of Secrets Of The Millionaire Mind Here and share what your thoughts are about this book.