Happy Mother’s Day to all the Moms of the World! Here are some Happy Mother’s Day Messages, Quotes and Best Gift Ideas. If you’re lost for words and wondering what message to write on mother’s day , then look no further. These messages can be used as text messages, as card messages, on social media, in notes with flowers. These messages celebrate #1 mom and put a smile on her face on this special day. If you’re a distance apart from your mother, these little heartfelt happy mother’s day messages mean a lot to her! And these 21 best happy Mother’s Day quotes give a sweet insight about mother’s love and dedication all around the globe. These can be used for new moms for inspiration.
But first let’s find out, when is Happy Mother’s Day 2021…
When is Mother’s day 2021?
Mother’s Day always falls on second Sunday of May. So this Mother’s Day is on Sunday May 9th, 2021.
Happy Mother’s Day Messages, Quotes and Best Gift Ideas
Being a mother of 2, I’ve always loved mother’s day. Moreover it comes in May when weather is moving more towards summer in the United States, with more greenery and flowers, make it more celebratory. But this year we must take more precautions and measures to stay safe in these difficult times.
When my kids were in school they’ll always come home with a necklace or brooch or a plant as a mothers day gift for me This was so special. Now my daughter and son are all grown up adults and brunches, lunches and vacations are in order on this occasion!
A necklace as a Mother’s day gift holds a very special meaning to me. As my son when in elementary school will always bring me a necklace. And my daughter will bring me a necklace or brooch or a plant or some other item for me. But when she had a summer job at JC Penney she gifted me such a beautiful necklace that holds a place close to my heart and more over it’s a heart shaped pendant. Therefore, you’ll see cute heart shaped pendant necklaces in my store, on my site, in Mother’s day gift section.
Here is a list of 21 Best Happy Mother’s Day messages to send to your mom that will make her heart melt;
21 Best Happy Mother’s Day Messages
- Mom! You’re the best…thanks for all you do. happy Mother’s day! Happy Mothers’s Day to the best mom! We don’t say it enough but we really appreciate what you do everyday…love you!
- May your Mother’s Day be filled with as much sunshine and warmth as you brought into my childhood!
- Wishing you all the love and happiness you so greatly deserve. I hope you’ve a very happy Mother’s Day!
- To the best mom in the whole world, a very Happy Mother’s Day! Thank you for being you and cooking delicious meals.
- Happy Mother’s day mom! Thank you for being always there… we love you!
- May your Mother’s day be filled with as much happiness and love as you brought into my childhood.
- Happy Mother’s Day to the best mom in the entire universe! Thanks for all you do. We’re so lucky to have you.
- A very Happy Mother’s Day to the most sweetest, kindest, loving mom. thank you for all you do for our family.
- Have a happy Mother’s Day mom! Thank you for taking so good care of us… we love you.
- Happy Mother’s Day to the best mom in the world Thank you for showing me to be the best version of myself.
- Happy Mother’s Day to the best mom ever! I love you to the moon and back again.
- You mean the world to me, love you mom. Have a happy Mother’s Day!
- Wishing you a Happy Mother’s Day! You’re the best mom I could have asked for, love you… mom.
Mommy thank you for everything you do to make our world better. Happy Mother’s Day!
Roses are red and violets are blue, sugar is sweet and so are you. Happy Mother’s Day…we love you!
- You deserve the very best relaxation and pampering mom! happy Mother’s day.
- Happy Mother’s day! Thank you for always believing in me and cheering me on. I love you mom.
- You gave me the gift of life so our gifts to you pale in comparison. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Happy Mother’s Day mama! You deserve all the best things in the world… we love you!
- Best Mother’s day wishes for today and always! We love you mom.
- Happy Mother’s day to the most amazing mommy! Thank you for taking care of us so good that you deserve the best… Love♡
Mother Nature’s Gift In NYC
Mother’s day is very special to me because of mother nature’s surprise for me for many years. I used to have a plant in my front-yard of my house . And on that plant, big huge pink flower will bloom exactly, only on Mother’s Day. It was like a magic. Actually, a night before, this plant showed just green buds. And next day, on Mother’s Day you’ll find big huge pink flowers that makes you awed and ecstatic!
Now we built a new house 4-5 years ago and that miracle plant is no more in my yard. but soon I’ll find that plant and plant in my yard again. It was like mother nature cheering you on as being a mother in a Big City- New York City!
Mother’s day Gift Ideas
Checkout all the best ideas for Mother’s day Gifts Here.
Or click the ‘Store’ tab of this website to see all the best mother’s day gifts.
Certainly, all moms love all these special items eg. Necklace, Chocolate, bathrobe, clothing or gift baskets including, fruits, food relaxation items etc.
Hence, click below and shop now!
21 Best Mother’s Day Quotes
- A Mother’s heart, a Mother’s faith and a Mother’s steadfast love were fashioned by the Angels and sent from God above. ~ Author Unknown
- We are born of love, love is our mother. ~ Rumi
- There’s a reason some people think they can achieve anything. They listened to their mother. ~ Author Unknown
- God couldn’t be everywhere and therefore He made mother. ~Jewish Proverb
- Your arms were always open when I needed a hug. Your heart understood when i needed a friend. Your gentle eyes were stern when I needed a lesson. Your strength and love has guided me and gave me wings to fly. ~ Sarah Malin
- Mother: the most beautiful word on the lips of mankind. ~Kahil Gibran
- An ounce of mother is worth a ton of priest. ~ Spanish Proverb
- Life began with waking up and loving my mother’s face. ~George Eliot
- To a child’s ear. “mother” is magic in any language. ~Arlene Benedict
- She raised us with humor, and she raised us to understand that not everything was going to be great – but how to laugh through it. ~ Liza Minnelli
- My mom is a hard worker. She puts head down and she gets it done. And she finds a way to have fun. She always says, “Happiness is your own responsibility”. ~ Jennifer Garner
- Lucky is the woman whose first child is a daughter. ~ Prophet Mohammed
- The most precious jewels you’ll ever have around your neck are the arms of your children. ~Author Unknown
- Over the years, i learned so much from mom. She taught me about the importance of home and history and family and traditions. ~ Martha Stewart
- My mother told me a million times not to exaggerate. ~Author Unknown
- Acceptance, tolerance, bravery, compassion. These are the things my mom taught me. ~ Lady Gaga
- He didn’t realize that love as powerful as your mother’s for you leaves its own mark. ~ J. K. Rowling
- I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life. ~ Abraham Lincoln
- Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible. ~ Marion C. Garretty
- When you’re a mother you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always thinks twice, once for herself and once for her child. ~ Sophia Lauren
- My mother had a great deal of trouble with me, but I think she enjoyed it. ~Mark Twain
Let me know in the comment section, how are you celebrating this Mother’s day and what’s your story related to it?